MannPower After-School Enrichment Program
Session III runs from March 30th through May 15th. Last day for cancellations is Sunday, April 5th at 2 PM.
The sessions occur right after school for an hour:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 3-4pm
- Wednesdays from 2:30-4pm or 2:30-3:30 (Please check session guide for details.)
Click here for tips and details on how to use the online registration system.
At dismissal, children meet their instructor in the Auditorium and are taken to the class location. Parents/guardians should promptly pick up their children at 4:00pm in the front lobby.
For all RETURNING MannPower Participants:
- Visit ClassTrack now to update information or add new participants & avoid registration delays
For all NEW MannPower Participants:
We invite all families to set up their family accounts now so you are ready to register on Sunday, September 15th at 2pm. It’s important to complete this step before registration opens to avoid delays.
- Go to the ClassTrack registration website
- Click Sign Up
- Enter your information under My Profile as the Parent/Guardian
- Click My Family to add your child/ren, their Grade, and Teacher.
Please direct all question to the MannPower team.
1. When can I register for the next session?
Registration begins two school weeks prior to the next session. This allows for a one-week registration period, and another week to allow the Mann Power team to record all the registrations, and send out confirmations.
2. What if I miss the registration period? Can I register late?
Unfortunately, no. We allow a one-week registration period, and we advertise it as well as we are able, in hopes that we can accommodate as many registrants as are interested. Each registration requires multiple steps, including updating our database, payment processing, and notification of multiple teachers along with each student’s parents. Our team of volunteers is not able to keep processing registrations after the registration period.
3. How do I know if my child got into our first choice classes?
Registration is now automated so you will know immediately if your child got into the class you choose. If it is full, there is a waitlist available for the first 5 children, otherwise, no further registrations will be allowed.
4. If I register online, do I have to pay by credit card?
No. Currently, all registrations take place online, but you have the option to pay with a credit card or drop off a check at school. You may print an invoice that shows the total you owe, and should be sent in with the payment. Please make all check payments to Mann PTO.
5. When is my payment due?
Payments are due immediately upon registering for a class. If you choose to pay by check, then please submit it quickly at the school office. Checks should be made out to MANN PTO and dropped in the MannPower dropbox with a copy of the registration confirmation email.
6. Is there a chance I’ll lose my spot because I’m paying by check?
No, we assume that you will pay us, and we hold your spot for you.
7. What if I can’t afford to pay for a class?
If you need financial assistance, please contact the MannPower team immediately with your request. We have funds set aside to cover the cost for students who need financial aid to cover 1 or 2 classes per session.
8. What if I have questions? Who do I contact?
Please direct all questions and comments to the Mann Power Team at Mann.Power@Live.com.
9. How do I know if my registration went through?
You should receive a confirmation email right away. If you don't receive one, it's possible that your registration did not go through. Another possibility is that you mistyped your email address. You can send us an email to double-check.
10. What if I need to cancel my registration?
You can cancel your registration in ClassTrack during the registration week or email the Mann Power Team at Mann.Power@Live.com. No refunds will be issued after the first week of classes - emails must be received by that Sunday at
Session 3 Important Dates:
- Session III runs 3/30/20 through 5/15/20
- Registration starts Sunday, 3/15 at 2pm