MannPower After-School Enrichment Program
MannPower is an after-school enrichment program for students of Mann school. The program is administered by Mann PTO and the classes are primarily led by Mann teachers and staff.
The sessions occur right after school for an hour:
1. When can I register for the next session?
Registration begins two school weeks prior to the next session. This allows for a one-week registration period, and another week to allow the Mann Power team to record all the registrations, and send out confirmations.
2. What if I miss the registration period? Can I register late?
Unfortunately, no. We allow a one-week registration period, and we advertise it as well as we are able, in hopes that we can accommodate as many registrants as are interested. Each registration requires multiple steps, including updating our database, payment processing, and notification of multiple teachers along with each student’s parents. Our team of volunteers is not able to keep processing registrations after the registration period.
3. How do I know if my child got into our first choice classes?
Registration is now automated so you will know immediately if your child got into the class you choose. If it is full, there is a wait list available for the first 5 children, otherwise, no further registrations will be allowed.
4. If I register on-line, do I have to pay by credit card?
No. Currently, all registrations take place on-line, but you have the option to pay with a credit card or drop off a check at school. You may print an invoice that shows the total you owe, and should be sent in with the payment. Please make all check payments to Mann PTO.
Tentative Dates for future sessions:
MannPower Session 2 - 9 weeks
- Registration Sun @ 2pm Dec 9 - 16
- Runs Jan 7- Mar 8
- No classes: 1/21, 1/28 - 2/2, 2/15, 2/18
- Last day for cancellations - Sunday, January 13 at 2pm
- Registration Sun @ 2pm Mar 10 - 17
- Runs Apr 1 - May 17
- Last day for cancellations - Sunday, April 7 at 2pm
5. When is my payment due?
Payments are due immediately upon registering for a class. If you choose to pay by check, then please submit it quickly at the school office. Checks should be made out to MANN PTO and dropped in the MannPower dropbox with a copy of the registration confirmation email.
6. Is there a chance I’ll lose my spot because I’m paying by check?
No, we assume that you will pay us, and we hold your spot for you.
7. What if I can’t afford to pay for a class?
If you need financial assistance, please contact the MannPower team immediately with your request. We have funds set aside to cover the cost for students who need financial aid to cover 1 or 2 classes per session.
8. What if I have questions? Who do I contact?
Please direct all questions and comments to the Mann Power Team at Mann.Power@Live.com.
9. How do I know if my registration went through?
You should receive a confirmation email right away. If you don't receive one, it's possible that your registration did not go through. Another possibility is that you mistyped your email address. You can send us an email to double-check.
10. What if I need to cancel my registration?
You can cancel your registration in ClassTrack during the registration week or email the Mann Power Team at Mann.Power@Live.com. No refunds will be issued after the first week of classes - emails must be received by that Sunday @ : Session I by @ , Session II by @ ; Session III by @ .